PWD Recruitment 2020: Public Works Department has invited applications in the offline mode to be sent to the specified office address till 15/01/2020 for 08 vacancies for the posts of Tracer, Junior Clerk cum Typewriter, Peon. An official job notification has been issued in this regard on www.mahapwd.com. Make sure to fill the application form accurately.
PWD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Works Department|
|Name of the Job||Tracer, Junior Clerk cum Typewriter, Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2020|
PWD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Works Department
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Typewriter-06
Last Date to Apply: 15/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed Class 10th/ Graduation Degree with MSC-IT Certificate from a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be recruited and selected through Written Exam, Skill test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The pay scale as per the post will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.19,900-63,200/- per month
- Post 2: Rs. 21,700-69100/- per month
- Post 3: Rs.15,000-47,600/- per month
Application Fees: Pay the application fee as specified by the organization according to the category of the candidate.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-38 years as on 06/06/2019.
Official Website: www.mahapwd.com
Important Instructions to apply for PWD Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the offline application form as per the format provided on the official website of Public Works Department i.e www.mahapwd.com.
- Attach the fee receipt and copies of academic certificates.
- Paste your photo on the form.
- Send the filled application form to the following office address: Superintending Engineer, Public Works Department, Construction Building, Opposite Collector Office, District Jalgaon-425001
NOTE: Make sure that the application form reaches the office till last date.