PPSC Recruitment 2019: Our Current article is about the latest job notification released by Punjab Public Service Commission regarding the selection of candidates for the 75 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge in Junior Division. The Commission has notified for the above vacancies on its official website www.ppsc.gov.in to apply online only till 08th May 2019.All the relevant and essential information regarding the schedule of recruitment process is given below in the paragraph and table. Read them carefully.
PPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||75|
|Last Date to apply||08th May 2019|
PPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge(Junior Division)-75
Last Date to Apply: 08th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed A Degree in Law from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a handsome pay package of Rupees 27700-44770 per month.
Application Fees: The Application is as follows:
- General Category-3000 Rupees
- Physical Handicapped of Punjab-1750 Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State-500 Rupees
- SC/ST of all states and BCs of Punjab-1125 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 08-05-2019.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The first step,every candidate has to take is log on to the official website i.e www.ppsc.gov.in and fill the online based application form.
- Personal,educational and previous employment related details of the candidate must be filled in accurately as per the documents.
- The Applicant have to pay the fee online followed by uploading photo and signature.
NOTE: Hard copies of the filled in form need not to be sent to the office.