Police Recruitment: – Government of India has recently published a recruitment notification for various Police Posts around all over India. There have 8000+ Constables, Sub-Inspector, Sepoy, Helper, Head Constable Posts. for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions, may apply for this recruitment process.
Police Recruitment Advertisement:
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Constables, Sub-Inspector, Sepoy, Helper, Head Constable|
|Number of Posts||18000+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Police Recruitment Vacancy Information in Details
- Gujarat Police Recruitment: 1382 Posts
- Karnataka Police Recruitment: 402 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Various Posts
- UP Police Recruitment: 9534 Posts
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment: 2380 Posts
- WB Police Recruitment: Various Posts
- APPSC Itanagar Recruitment: 13 Posts
- RPSC Police Recruitment: 859 Posts
- Assam Rifle Recruitment Rally: 134 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment: 25 Posts
- CISF Recruitment: 690 Posts
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized Board/ University.
Age criteria for this job are that for any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 25 years.
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Physical Test
- Written Test
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for the post-wise selection procedure details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post-wise details candidates have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Important Instructions to Apply for Police Recruitment
Follow the below-given procedure to apply online for Police Official Recruitment
- Step 1: Applicants are allowed to apply via online mode only.
- Step 2: Open the desired link above and visit their official portal.
- Step 3: Go through the recruitment section and see the details.
- Step 4: Only if you complete all eligible criteria, fill the application form with your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Step 5: Confirm the details you entered and submit the form.
All the aspirants should attentively go through the Official notification for all the detailed information related to Constables, Sub-Inspector, Sepoy, Helper, Head Constable Posts, and if you want to know the information in detail then we advise you to go once to the official web link regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure.