Police Official Jobs:-We are very much thrilled to announce to you all that the department of police has recently issued an amazing notification under Police Recruitment to appoint deserving candidates for the reputed posts of Driver, Special Reserve Sub Inspector, Cook, GDMO, DEO, Inspector, SI, ASI, Constable, Medical Officer, Special Officer, Sports Personnel, and others. The candidates interested and passionate to join police services can apply online or offline as per the facility provided for the application.
Police Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||The police department in various states|
|Name of the Job||Driver, Special Reserve Sub Inspector, Cook, GDMO, DEO, Special Reserved police constable, Armed Police Constable, Telephone Operator, Inspector, SI, ASI, Constable, Medical Officer, Special Officer, Sports Personnel, and others|
|Number of vacancies||12000+|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Police Official Jobs Posts & Vacancy Details
- CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment: 2380 Posts
- WB Police Recruitment: Various Posts
- APPSC Itanagar Recruitment: 13 Posts
- RPSC Police Recruitment: 859 Posts
- Assam Rifle Recruitment Rally: 134 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment: 25 Posts
- CISF Recruitment: 690 Posts
- WB Police Recruitment: 9720 Posts
- MP Police GD & Radio Constable Recruitment: 4000 Posts
- HSSC Haryana Constable Recruitment: 7298 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- There is no provision of relaxation in the minimum educational qualification that a person should have to be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be between 18 to 55 years as of the time of applying for any recruitment and as per the specific rules for the specific vacancy.
- The age relaxation will only be applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates as per government rule.
- The candidate will be offered best-in-class remuneration and benefits as per the general rules of Scale of Pay and package.
- The application fee for this recruitment is given as per the vacancy and post specifically.
- For a detailed application fee, Please check the notification link for which you want to apply.
How to Apply For Police Jobs Online
- Find the link and visit their official web portal.
- You’ll find a link to the application form.
- Fill it with accurate details and upload passport size photographs.
- Save details for future purposes.
The candidates are suggested to read all about the Police Recruitment For more than 10000+ Posts of Driver, Special Reserve Sub Inspector, Cook, GDMO, DEO, Inspector, SI, ASI, Constable, Medical Officer, Special Officer, Sports Personnel, and others before applying.