PGCIL Recruitment: Candidates will be happy to know that the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a renowned government organization, has invited all qualified candidates to participate in the recruitment process for employment at the Field Engineer, Field Supervisor posts. There are a total of 21 vacancies available in the organization for the posts mentioned above. Any candidate who wishes to participate in the recruitment process can check the eligibility criteria before applying. Contenders need to submit online application forms before the last date 20th December 2018 to have a fair chance at employment. Read through all the details given below for the PGCIL Recruitment to avoid any conflicts in the future.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor.|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last date to apply||20-12-2018|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the post:
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 07
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 10
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 04
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized institute/ university to be eligible for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be less than or equal to 29 years on 20-12-2018.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam, & personal interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 30000 -120000 (posts 1,2), Rs. 23000 or 25500 (post 3) per month.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 400 (Post 1, 2), Rs. 300 (Post 3)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM Departmental Candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Dates: Candidates have to apply before 20-12-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
Candidates can follow these instructions in order to apply.
- Go to the official website of the recruiting organization.
- Click on the link given there in the recruitment section to ‘Apply Online’ for this recruitment process.
- An application form will appear in your browser’s window.
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Fill the application form with all required details and complete all the steps.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: We have given all the information we have regarding the PGCIL Recruitment process. To stay updated on further updations regarding the vacancies in the organization please visit our website regularly.