Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published official notification for 65 Vacancies of Assistant Fisheries Officer. The due date for an online application is 19th of September 2019. Read the notification given here to know the more particulars of the post including the selection procedure, pay scale, age level and much more.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Last Date to apply||18th September 2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Fisheries Officer – 65
Last Date to Apply: 18th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree (B.F.Sc) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Career Assessment and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900/- per month.
- For GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- No fees for SC/ST and PWD, candidates fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the web page of the organization.
- Fill up the columns given in the application format with the respective details.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph with the signature on the application form.
- Pay the application fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application before the end of the due date after a careful check.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- The hard copy of the form need not send at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should keep a regular look upon the notifications sections to get the latest updates.