Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Odisha Postal Circle has published recruitment notification for 4392 Vacancies on the post of Gramin Dak Sewak. The candidate can submit Online application on the web portal of the organization at www.odishapost.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 15th April 2019. There is no alternative at all after the due date. So the desired applicant must apply before the due date and the complete details relevant to the post (Including the post name, required qualification,etc.) is provided in the paragraph given below, read it before apply.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||4392|
|Last Date to apply||15-04-2019|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Postal Service
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewa – 2392
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 10th passes from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be made purely on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The fees details are mentioned in the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 15th March 2019.
Official Website: www.odishapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website www.odishapost.gov.in
- Click here on ‘Register here’ and register yourself.
- Proceed for the further process with the help of Registration and Password.
- Upload the essentials documents as a part of the application.
- Pay the fees in the manner prescribed and submit the online form on or before the due date.
- Take out the print page of application filled for further need.
- The hard copy has need not send any place.
NOTE: The candidate must have the knowledge of cycling to be eligible for the post.