NPSC Recruitment :- Various job opportunities have been announced by Nagaland Public Service Commission for work in the Indian state of Nagaland. The organisation invites application forms for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Secretariat Assistant and many more. There are 70 vacancies for “Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017“. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 08-09-2017.
NPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Secretariat Assistant, Block Development Officer|
|Number of posts||70|
|Last Date of Application||08-09-2017|
NPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 70
No. of posts & their name :
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 12
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 02
- Block Development Officer – 02
- Secretariat Assistant – 35
- Assistant Jailor – 02
- Labour Inspector – 02
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Research Assistant – 04
- Assistant Archivist – 01
- Inspector of Taxes – 07
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : For all candidates, application fee is Rs. 310/-
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 5400/- for Posts 1,2,3
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4,200/- for Post 4
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 2800/- for Posts 5-10
Official Website : www.npsc.co.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 08-09-2017.
How to apply for NPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section.
- Select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the NPSC Recruitment for Secretariat Assistant, Block Development Officer at www.npsc.co.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.npsc.co.in for detailed information.