NIFTEM Recruitment 2019: The aim behind the posting of this article is to inform our readers of the job opportunity offered by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. The Institute has 01 seat vacant for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Applications are welcome in Email mode to be sent to the official Email id- email@example.com till 24th May 2019 only.Applicants will be called for interview after their selection.
NIFTEM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||24th May 2019|
NIFTEM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow-01
Last Date to Apply: 24th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every applicant is MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/M.com/M.Tech from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Interview of the applicants will only be the sole basis of the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered with a monthly pay of 16000/- per month and their posting will be at Sonipat Campus only.
Application Fees: Application fee is not needed to be paid by the applicants irrespective of which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Candidates up to the age of 30 years can only apply for the above posts.
Official Website: www.niftem.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2019:
- As the mode of application is through Email so applicants are to fill their details in the soft form and as required by the organization.
- The Candidates are to send their filled in applications to firstname.lastname@example.org till 24th May 2019.
- The Passport size photo and signatures must be sent along with the scan copies of educational qualification certificates.
- Do not send the hard copies to the Office.
NOTE: Keep in touch with our website for more updates on the schedule of recruitment and selection.