National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to inform all of you that the National Investigation Agency needs the skilled and super minded persons for the vacancies of Inspectors, Sub Inspectors, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, and Constables. No application to reach the office address after the due date is to be considered. For more information refer to the article given below.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade I, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables and Constables|
|Number of vacancies||162|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 30
- Sub Inspector – 41
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant – 05
- Stenographer Grade I – 06
- Assistant Sub Inspectors – 13
- Head Constables – 11
- Constables – 55
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th December 2019 – Post 1-2
- 13th December 2019 – Post 3-5
- 11th December 2019 Post 6-8
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must check the official notification for post wise qualification required.
Selection Procedure: The applicant selection in the organization will depend upon the score obtained in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follow:
- Rs. 9300-34800/- per month with the grade pay of 4200/4600. (Post 1-2)
- Rs. 35499-112400/- per month
- Rs. 29200-92300/- per month (Post 6)
- Rs. 25500-81700/- per month (Post 7)
- Rs. 21700-69100/- per month (Post 8)
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. For more detail read the official notification.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- The application process requires to fill the details on the format prescribed on the website.
- There is a requirement to attach the documents to serve the proof of the details filled.
- And finally, send the application to the below-shown address. SP (Adm.) NIA Hqrs, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Visit the recruiter again and again.