National Health Mission Recruitment 2019: The Office of the National Health Mission open the notice for recruitment in order to select the eligible candidates for 5716 Vacant posts of the Community Health Officer. The due date to make the Offline application of form is 01st July 2019. The interested and candidate indeed should read the notification given below before applying for the post.
National Health Mission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Community Health Officer|
|Number of vacancies||5716|
|Last Date to apply||01st July 2019|
National health Mission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission
Name of The Posts:
- Community Health Officer – 5716
Last Date to Apply: 01st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for the application of post one must have the BAMS/BUMS/B.Sc (Nursing) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25000/- per month.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 150/-
- Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Health Mission Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, the applicant must take out the print of the form on which the complete details has to be put in.
- Fill the details in a complete and accurate way.
- Affix the photocopies of the qualification documents along with the relevant papers.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph and the signature in the form.
- At last post the application form to the below-given address. Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts
- If any office reaches the office address after the due date it will be considered waste.
NOTE: It is strictly informed to all the applicants that they should keep themselves in the touch of the offical website.