National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India has announced appointments of various eligible candidates for 154 vacant posts of Deputy General Manager, Manager, Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Site Engineer. The due date to receipt the Offline application form is 08th May, 25th March and 03rd April 2019. Applications must reach the office before it. Read out the paragraph given below for complete details.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy General Manager, Manager, Hindi Translator and Others|
|Number of vacancies||154|
|Last Date to apply||08th May 2019, 25th March 2019 & 03rd April 2019|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager – 117
- Manager – 24
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Hindi Translator – 03
- Site Engineer – 09
Last Date to Apply: 08th May, 25th March and 03rd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have the Degree in Engineering with Experience/Master’s Degree with Diploma/Certificate in Translation (By Deputation) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/4800 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 56 years (Post 1-4) and less or equal to 30 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25th March 2019 (Post 3,4) and 03rd April 2019 (Post 5).
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must fill the offline form on the given format.
- Attach the necessary documents along it.
- Send the application form at specified address as per post. Post 1 & 2 : GM (HR &Admn.)-I Plot No. G – 5&6 Sector-10 Dwarka New Delhi – 110075 OR Post 3 & 4 : Dr. Kundan Kumar DGM (HR & Admn.) – I Plot No. G 5&6, Sector-10 Dwarka New Delhi – 110075 OR Post 5 : National Highways Authority of India, Regional Office – Hyderabad, Administrative Staff College of India, College Park Campus, New Building, 1st Floor, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills Hyderabad – 500034, Telangana State
NOTE: To visit the official website regularly.