NCW Recruitment 2019 : National Commission for Women that works for the welfare of women has announced a official notification for filling up 10 vacant posts of Junior Technical Experts.Candidates having degree in Law are eligible to apply.The commission has notified that applications are invited in offline mode from the candidates.Desirous candidates can file their candidature for this vacancy till 23rd January 2019.Applications received after 23-01-2019 will be rejected/ will not be considered for the recruitment,so fill the form before last date.Also candidates can have a look over the information and instructions provided in the following paragraph.The paragraph includes age criteria,pay scale,educational qualification and selection procedure etc. details.
NCW Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Commission for Women|
|Name of the Job||Junior Technical Experts (Law)|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||23rd January 2019|
NCW Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Commission for Women
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Technical Expert (Law) – 10
Last Date to Apply: 23rd January 2019
Educational Qualifications : Minimum qualification for the specified post is LLB from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Objective Test,Descriptive Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.40000/- per month .
Official Website: www.ncw.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply till 23-01-2019.
- For this firstly download the application form from the website www.ncw.nic.in.
- This application form in physical form has to be filled.
- In the form fill the details i.e. candidate’s name,parents name,age,mobile number,email-id,date of birth, address,educational qualification and work experience related details.
- Attach xerox copies of all relevant supporting documents along with the application form.
- Finally send the application form to this address :”Under Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21 Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025″
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep in touch for more updates.Hard copy of application form should reach the specified address till 23-01-2019.