NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research and Training has liberated the official advertisement asking for online applications for recruitment of candidates on the 04 posts of Lab Assistant in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and Biology. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of face to face Interview to be held on various dates at a specific venue given below. All the required details and information have been given below to must be read by the candidates.
NCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant in Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Date of Interview||Various|
NCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of The Post and Date of Interview:
- Lab Assistant Physics: 25.04.2019
- Lab Assistant Chemistry: 24.04.2019
- Lab Assistant Biology: 23.04.2019
- Lab Assistant Mathematics: 22.04.2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Science in relevant subject from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the face to face Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rupees 17000/- per month.
Application Fees: There is no application fee to be paid by the candidates for attending the interview and recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to make sure first to read all the details and instructions and confirm their eligibility.
- Applicants are must to bring along them copies of educational certificates and originals also to the venue of interview.
- Passport size photos of the candidate must also be brought.
- The Venue of Interview is : Board Room,1st Floor,Janaki Ammal Khand,NCERT,New Delhi
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information about future updates.