NBFGR Recruitment 2019: The National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) want to hire 01 educated and skilled one for the post of Young Professional Computer Science. The organization has fixed the Walk-in-Interview as the basic tool for the selection of the candidate. The date for the interview is 23rd July 2019. The candidate must read the below-given article as it will give us the complete details about the interview venue, pay scale, age level and much more.
NBFGR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||The National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional Computer Science|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||23rd July 2019|
NBFGR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: The National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional-II – 01
Last Date to Apply: 23rd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The interested candidate should have M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 25000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 23rd July 2019.
Official Website: www.nbfgr.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for NBFGR Recruitment 2019:
- The first step is comprised to visit the organization official website.
- Complete instructions are provided there, read it carefully.
- Then take the print of the application form to fill the details.
- Put the details about the candidates personal and educational curriculum in the relevant columns.
- Also attach the photocopies of qualification, residence documents along with application.
- And finally, after look upon the details filled in the form, reach along with the form to the below-specified address for the interview. ICAR – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow.
NOTE: The candidate should check the latest updates as provided on the official website from time to time.