NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment: NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS has a piece of good news for all the aspirants in search of a job this year. It is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and it intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Junior Assistant, Stenographer” to fill up the 90 various posts. If you are interested in NBE recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment till 31 July 2020.
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Assistant – 18
- Junior assistant – 57
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer – 08
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 12th/Graduation from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 31 July 2020 and the starting date for form submission is 11 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Computer Based Test & Skill Test.
- Senior Assistant – Level 07
- Junior assistant – Level 02
- Junior Accountant – Level 04
- Stenographer – Level 02
- General category applicants will pay Rs.1500 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/OBC/Women applicants will pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for various posts enlisted in NBE Recruitment is 18-27 years. Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.natboard.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.natboard.edu.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the form.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and the date of the computer-based exam is 31 August 2020.