Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2019: The Office of Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission has brought it in public notice that the organization needs 73 educated and professionals for the posts of DEO, Clerk, Cluster Coordinator, Admin Assistant. Any candidate who is eligible for these posts can apply Online through the website of the organization before 08th of August 2019. For more information, read the below-mentioned article.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Missions Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Missions|
|Name of the Job||Cluster Coordinator, Clerk, DEO & Admin Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||08th August 2019|
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Missions Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Rural Missions Livelihood
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- Admin Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 08
- Clerk – 01
- Peon – 08
- Cluster Coordinator – 47
- Admin/Accounts Assistant – 07
Last Date to Apply: 08th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person wants to make an application for the post must have 10th/Graduation Degree/B.Com with MS-CIT/BSW/B.Sc/MSW/MBA/PG Degree (RD/Rural Management) from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 15000/- per month for Post 1,2 & 7.
- Rs. 10000/- per month for Post 3,4.
- Rs. 8000/- per month for Post 5.
- Rs. 20500/- per month for Post 6.
- For open category candidates Rs. 374/-
- For the reserved category candidates Rs. 274/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 26th of July 2019.
Official Website: www.jobs.msrlm.org
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the web page of the organization on google.
- Thereon select the Application icon named as ‘Apply Online’.
- And then a page will open containing the important instructions.
- Read them and fill the details in the form.
- Pay the fees and submit it.
NOTE: Candidate should remain in touch on the official website.