Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2020: Mizoram Public Service Commission is asking candidates possessing the required academic qualification and work experience to apply for recruitment for 01 vacancy for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor to be filled by 24/04/2020. Applications can be filled online only on the official website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||24/04/2020|
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Degree in Law and must be practicing as an advocate for the previous 3 years along with working knowledge of the Mizo language or have studied Mizo up to middle standard.
Selection Procedure: The organization will be conducting a Personal Interview of the candidates. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in Personal Interview, the candidates will be selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a handsome salary as per the Pay Level-10 matrix as per scale Rupees 56,100-1,24,500/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment but no fee is to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Candidates of the specified age can only apply for recruitment.
Official Website: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Mizoram Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Fill the application form online on the website and upload a passport size photo and sign of the applicant.
- The candidates are also to upload the required certificates if applicable.
- The candidates are to submit their applications before the specified last date.
- Ensure to save an offline copy of the filled form of application to be kept as a reference for the future by the candidates.
NOTE: The candidates need to ensure to submit their online applications by 24/04/2020.