Maharashtra Police Recruitment: Maharashtra Police is looking forward to hire candidates for the posts of Law Instructor. This time the organization has to fill their 21 vacant seats. Candidates who want to appear in the recruitment rally they can fill the application form before 13 November 2017. Candidates have to remember that no forms will be submitted after the date so apply as soon as possible.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of the Job||Law Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||85|
|Last day to apply||13 November 2017|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 85
Candidates who want to apply they must have Degree in Law with 05 years’ experience as a Lawyer. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age limit is 25-60 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify for the interview.
The application fee will not be applicable to this recruitment.
Candidates should remember the Last Date of Receiving the Application form is 13-11-2017.
Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online mode.
- Visit the official website and search for the suitable link.
- Click on the link and read all instruction before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form; upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and send it to the given postal address along with relevant copies and two photographs on or before 13-11-2017.
Candidates have requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for Maharashtra Police Recruitment for 85 Law Instructor Posts.