Maharashtra police Recruitment 2017: – Police of Maharashtra recently has published an official advertisement regarding the recruitment of Law Officer posts. Maharashtra Police in total requires 23 vacancies to be filled. Those who are interested or have any chance to get selected then do apply for the same. Whole information regarding the Police of Maharashtra Recruitment is mentioned below.
Maharashtra police Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at TNPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharashtra police|
|Name of the Vacancy||Law Officer|
|Number of Posts||23|
|Last date of application||As soon as possible|
Maharashtra police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Must possess a degree of Graduation in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Law Officer Posts.
- Applying candidates should not exceed over 62 years.
- Relaxation may be provided to SC/ST/PWD.
Selection would be total based on
- Written Exam
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 15000 + 5000/- for Law Officer Group B, Rs. 12000 + 3000/- for Law Officer will be offered by the organization.
Apply as soon as you can.
How to apply online for Maharashtra police Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Open link Apply and download the application form.
- Read Instructions for filling up the application form, after that fills the application form carefully.
- Attach all required documents copy; paste your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Complete the application form and send it to the below given postal address.
Special Police Inspector General,
Civil Line, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Click Here for New Notification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the Maharashtra police Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 23 Law Officer Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.mahapolice.gov.in