Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment :- A golden opportunity for all the job seekers since Madhya Pradesh High Court has unveiled an employment opportunity for the posts of Civil Judge. There are a total of 94 vacancies for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 on full time basis. All the eligible candidates who satisfy the vacancy requirements may apply online on or before the last date i.e. 05-09-2017 to benefit from this much awaited job opening.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Number of posts||94|
|Last Date of Application||05-09-2017|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 94
No. of posts & their name :
- Civil Judge – 94
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General category of MP/ all category candidates, application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 800/-
Salary : Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Official Website : www.mphc.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 05-09-2017.
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Select the desired vacancy and click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment for Civil Judge at www.mphc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mphc.gov.in for detailed information.