Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police (KSP) wants to fulfill its 240 Vacant posts of Sub Inspector. Therefore invites the candidates to apply for these posts. The fixed due date to submit the Online application is 05th August 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the web portal given on the official website. For further updates about the age level, pay scale, application fees, and others, please read the below-drafted article in a careful way.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||240|
|Last Date to apply||05th August 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – 200
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (CAR/DAR) – 40
Last Date to Apply: 05th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The essential qualification for the application of this post is a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Endurance Test & PST, Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 37900 to 70850/- per month.
- For the General and Obc (2A/2B/3A/3B) candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST and Cat – 1 candidate Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years (Post 1) and 21-26 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnata State Police Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Thereon he/she is required to fill the details about his name, address, educational qualifications, contact, etc.
- Pay the application fees in the fixed order and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Be aware and visit the organization’s official website time to time for recent updates.