KPSC Recruitment :- Karnataka Public Service Commission is here with an awesome news for the job seekers having their Post Graduate degree / B.Ed from an well established university. They have circulated advertisement under KPSC Recruitment to recruit certain candidates. Last date to apply for this advertisement is from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017. All the aspirants are requested to fill up the online application form before the last date. You must check out all the details regarding this post before applying to this post.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :-
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Principal, Teacher, Warden, Staff Nurse|
|Number of Posts||3376 Posts|
|Walk In Interview Dates||23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017|
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
I. Group B: 309 posts
1. Principal: 309 posts
II. Group C: 3067 posts
1. Kannada Language Teacher: 253 posts
2. English Language Teacher: 288 posts
3. Hindi Language Teacher: 191 posts
4. Maths Teacher: 165 posts
5. Science Teacher: 271 posts
6. Social Science Teacher: 239 posts
7. Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
8. Computer Teacher: 226 posts
9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 465 posts
10. Warden: 517 posts
11. Staff Nurse: 263 posts
Age Limits :-
Age of the candidates who are applying for this post must have their age between 18 years to 40 years.
Educational Qualifications :-
Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal, Bachelor Degree in Arts.
Selection Procedure For KPSC Recruitment :-
- Competitive Exam
- Computer based recruitment test
Salary Offered :-
You can check the detailed information about your salary package on their official website.
Job Location :- Karnataka
Official Website :- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates :- Last date to apply for this advertisement is from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment :-
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph and documents then submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Official notification for KPSC Recruitment.
In this article we have shared all the information about Karnataka Public Service Commission| KPSC Recruitment For 3376 Group B And C Posts At www.kpsc.kar.nic.in