Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: The Office of Kerala Public Service Commission has the 01 Vacant post of Article Photographer. The interested candidate wants to fill up this post with an efficient person. The decision of application should be made up to 28th August 2019. As it is the due date of the online submission of the post, no chance will be allotted to any of the applicants after this. For detailed information. check the below-given article carefully containing the details of the pay scale, age limit, selection procedure, and much more.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Artist Photographer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||29-08-2019|
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Artist Photographer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 29-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must pass 10th with a Diploma in Painting and Drawing from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25200 to 54000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-41 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, the candidate should log in to the website of an organization.
- Put the details in the application form after the read of the important parts.
- Upload the documents with the photograph and the signature necessary by the last date.
- And in the end, submit the online application on the portal of the organization.
- Retain a hard copy of the form for further reference.
- It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: Candidate must try to get the latest updates given on the website of an organization.