Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017: – Kerala High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the System Assistant, Software Developer posts. There have 04 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Tripura High Court Recruitment 2017
|Kerala High Court
|Name of the Vacancy
|System Assistant, Software Developer
|Number of Posts
|Last date of application
|As soon as possible
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Software Developer / Programmer
Candidate should have passed MCA OR BE/B.Tech, BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) or Diploma in IT or CSE.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 48 years and other relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates please visit official link.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 20,000/- for Post 1, Rs. 15,000/- for Post 2 will be offered by the organization.
Apply AS soon as possible
How to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Candidate has to visit the official website, Click on carrier tab
- Read Instructions and fill the Application form
- Attach all the required documents and fill the details as like as mentioned in high school mark sheet
- Complete the application form and upload recent photograph and signature.
- After successfully filling the form take printout of that and put it with you for future reference.
Click Here for New Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 04 System Assistant, Software Developer Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.hckrecruitment.nic.in