Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment : An enormous range of job opportunities are in line because Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has announced notification for recruitment for the posts of Supervisor, Assistant, Engineer and many others. The outed notification has released vacancies for 486 posts for which any candidate who is comfortable in working in Karnataka may apply. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 18-08-2017 and not later than this to grab this golden chance.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Supervisor, Assistant, Engineer|
|Number of posts||486|
|Last Date of Application||18-08-2017|
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 486
No. of posts & their name :
Post for Hyderabad Karnataka
- AE(Civil) – 14
- BH AE(Electrical) – 61
- BI AE(Mechanical) – 05
- BJ AE(Instrumentation) – 60
- BK JE(Civil) – 12
- BL JE(Electrical) – 97
- BM JE(Mechanical) – 56
- BN Chemist – 07
- BO Chemical Supervisor – 36
Post for Non-Hyderabad Karnataka
- BP AE(Instrumentation) – 02
- BQ JE(Civil) – 27
- BR JE(Electrical) – 63
- BS JE(Mechanical) – 41
- BT Chemist – 01
- BU Chemical Supervisor – 04
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Civil / Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry, Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry, Engineering degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication / Industrial Production / Automobile Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by a Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 500/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/Cat-I c), application fee is 250/-
- Rs. 19055 – 43995/- for Assistant Engineer
- Rs. 14395 – 40785/- for Junior Engineer
- Rs. 16355 – 41855/- for Chemist
- Rs. 14395 – 40785/- for Chemical Supervisor
Official Website : www.karnatakapower.com
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 18-08-2017.
How to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment for Supervisor, Assistant, Engineer at www.karnatakapower.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.karnatakapower.com for detailed information.