Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Forest Department has come up with an exciting job opportunity for the candidates looking to get a job. The candidates need to fill the application forms for the recruitment on www.aranya.gov.in for 339 vacancies of Forest Guard to be submitted online latest till 15/04/2020.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||339|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2020|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard-339
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass candidates are only eligible and allowed to apply for the recruitment and get the job finally.
Selection Procedure: Aptitude Test and Physical Test of the candidates will be held to make a decision regarding their final selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome pay of Rupees 21,400-42,000/- per month.
The salary of the candidates will also increase at regular intervals.
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC Category (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category) need to pay 120 Rupees as the fee for applying for the recruitment whereas the same to be paid by SC/ ST or Category 1 Candidates is 45 Rupees.
Age criteria: Candidates who are of the specified age can only apply for recruitment. The candidates must be of 18-27 years.
Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Karnataka Forest Department.
- On the website, go to the recruitment section where the link for the online application is given.
- Fill the form with the details asked and upload a photo and sign of the candidate.
- If required academic certificates are also to be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee and make sure to submit the filled application form and save a copy of the filled form to keep as a record.
NOTE: Candidates can apply for the recruitment starting from 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020.