Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank has invited the capable and competent persons to apply for the 238 Vacancies of Assistant in an Online mode. The last date decided by the organization for the application is 05th of September 2019. To have deep information about the pay scale, application fees, etc., check the below-given article carefully.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||238|
|Last Date to apply||05th September 2019|
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 130
- Assistant – 108
Last Date to Apply: 05th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must pass the prescribed degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 250/- for the applicants.
- Mode of payment will be online or through Sbi Collection in case of Offline.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpmdrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 :
- First, of the, let us go to the website of the organization.
- Read the instructions there and go next to apply for the post.
- Then fill the information in the form including the candidate name, address, experiences, etc.
- Upload the documents as they constitute the main part of the application.
- Pay the fees through SBI challan or in offline mode through SBI Collection.
- And in the last click on the submit button to give the final shape to the application process.
- Keep out the hard copy of the form to be needed sometime in the future.
NOTE: It goes to the candidate that all the necessary updates should be collected on time.