JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016 :- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission also known as JSSC has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Mine Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector. There have 45 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, Apply for this posts on or before 30th November 2016. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Mine Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of Posts||45|
|Last date of application||30th November 2016|
JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts by Discipline||No. of Posts|
|2.||Motor Vehicle Inspector||14|
Candidate should have 10th, 12th, Diploma in Mining or equivalent as per the post or its equivalent qualification Council or Institute. For more details please refer the official notification.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 Years (Post 1), 21 to 35 Years (Post 2) as on 01-08-2016. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
On the behalf of these 2 any candidate will be chosen for the job.
Candidates who got selected their salary INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay.
The Application fee for General/OBC Candidates is -500/- & for ST/SC/PWD is – 125/-
How to apply online for JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website www.jssc.in
- Click On appropriate link and read instruction of filling application form online.
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Enclose the application in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for the post of …….”
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidate who has to fill the application form must remember Last Date for Receipt Application: 30th November 2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016-Apply here for Mine Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts, on www.jssc.in regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.