Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a notice this year regarding the requirement of General Duty Medical Officer on a contract basis. The police department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for this post. The total seats vacant are 14 in number. The mode of submission of the application form is offline and the application forms need to be carried by the aspirants on the date of walk-in-interview to be held on 24 & 25 September 2020.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Police Department||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Post||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||24 & 25 September 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment:
Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 14
Last Date to Apply: Applicants need to submit the form until 24 & 25 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done Graduation in Medical Field from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview and after proper medical examination.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will earn a handsome monthly salary of Rs.75000
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the ITBP to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The aspirants submitting applications for this post should be equal to or less than 70 years of age. More age relaxation will not be given to any other application of the reserved category.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Application Process For Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Offline-
- Go to www.itbpolice.nic.in and download the application form after a successful registration.
- Fill the application form by entering details in every field of it.
- Attach the self-attested documents asked by the ITBP and paste your latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Carry application form and other attested copies along with originals for walk-in interview on 24 & 25 September 2020 to be held at Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Sector 1, West Block 1, Ground Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: The posting under this recruitment can be done anywhere in India.