Indian Navy Recruitment :- Indian Navy, the naval branch of Indian Armed Forces, has released a public advertisement for SSC & PC Officer Posts. The outed advertisement “Indian Navy Recruitment” has announced vacancies for Engineer for Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Service/Hydrography Cadre) & Technical Branch and Permanent Commission in NAIC in the Indian Navy. Any candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria may apply online in the period of 05-08-2017 to 25-08-2017. All the other details like educational qualification, age limit, etc. are given in the later sections.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Vacancy||SSC & PC Officer|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||05-08-2017 to 25-08-2017|
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their name :
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officer
Executive Branch :
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
Technical Branch :
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have pursued Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively.
Age Limit :
Candidates should be borne between 02-07-1993 to 01-01-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in two stages :
- Stage 1 : Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test
- Stage 2 : Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary will be offered according to the prevailing norms.
Important Dates :
Candidates must apply from 05-08-2017 to 25-08-2017.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Indian Navy Recruitment for Short Service Commission & Permanent Commision Officer and would recommend you to go through the official advertisement for further details.