Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy India’s largest funded and govt owned department has announced on 504 Vacancies for the post of Sailor, Civilian Motor Driver. Interested and the eligible applicant can apply Online/Offline mode on the official website. Applications must be filled by the candidate in any situation before 01st August 2019 (Post 1) and 10th August 2019 (Post 2). Check out the details as mentioned in the notification given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Sailor, Civilian Motor Driver|
|Number of vacancies||504|
|Last Date to apply||01st & 10th August 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Sailor (MR) – 400
- Civilian Motor Driver – 104
Last Date to Apply: 01st & 10th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to possess 10th/10th with Driving Licence (Heavy Vehicles & Motor Cycles) from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates searching for the job will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Document Verification, Computer Based Test, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21700 to 69100/- (Post 1) and 19900 to 63200/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC (Post 1) candidates Rs. 205/-
- No fees for SC/ST (Post 1) candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born in between 01-04-2000 to 31-03-2003 (Post 1) and 18-25 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must log on the official website wherein he/she is required to fill the form.
- After uploading the documents, pay the fees.
- In the final, submit the form.
- In case of post-second fill the information in the form the print out of which obtained from the official website.
- Along with some relevant documents, post the application to the following address. Officer Commanding-in-chief (for SO(CRC)), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 553014 (Andhra Pradesh)
NOTE: Go to the webpage for more updates regarding the post.