Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy invites applications for the recruitment on the various seats for the 4-year degree course under 10+2 Level B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme. For this course, online applications will be filled through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Link to apply online will be filled from 31st May 2019 to 17th June 2019. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates can check the details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria on the website of Indian Navy or through the article given below. In this article, we place all the necessary information to apply.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||10+2 Level B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||17th June 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts: 10+2 Level B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
Last Date to Apply: 17th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have the following qualification:
- Candidates should have 10+2 or its equivalent examinations from any Board.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and SSB interview.
Application Fees: No application fee for recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 02-07-2000 & 01-01-2003 (both dates inclusive) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and check the details.
- Fill the application form before the last date.
- Scanned copies of documents such as date of birth proof, educational qualification certificate, and a recent passport size color photograph have to be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- Finally, after submission of the application form print one copy of the same.
- This hard copy of the form will be required at the time of SSB interview.
NOTE: Email-Id and a valid mobile number are mandatory to fill the application form.