Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 :- Indian Bank has recently published a recruitment notification for the Probationary Officer (PGDBF) posts. There have 04 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date 22.12.2016. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Job Opportunity at Ford Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officer (PGDBF)|
|Number of Posts||324|
|Last date of application||22nd December 2016|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (PGDBF)||324|
Candidate should have passed Graduation with a minimum of 60% for General and OBC candidate, for SC/ST/PWD 55% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their Written Exam (Preliminary & Mains) and Interview.
Candidates who belongs to General and OBC Categories has to pay Rs. 600/- for application fee and for SC/ST/PWD candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- only.
Candidate must remember the Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 06.12.2016
Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 22.12.2016
Date of Payment of Application fee: 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
Date of Online Examination (Preliminary): 22.01.2017
How to apply online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates may visit the official website www.indianbank.co.in
- Click the Official Link, Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Click on apply online, fill up the entity like Name, Father Name, Address & more and proceed for next step
- After registering yourself, upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Log in again with the UID and Password, which you got at the time of Registration.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also takes a print out of application form for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of SSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-Apply here for 324 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts, on www.indianbank.co.in , regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.