Indian Air Force Recruitment :- Indian Air Force, the air arm of the Indian armed forces has issued an official notification “Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017” inviting application forms for the Group C, Group Y, Commissioned Officer and Other posts. There are various posts for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. All the aspiring candidates should fill the application form before the notification expires to benefit from this golden opportunity.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Vacancy||Group C, Group Y, Commissioned Officer|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : Various
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1 : Group ‘C’ Civilian
- Superintendent (Store) – 55
- Store Keeper – 40
Category 2 : Group C
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 06
- Fitter Mechanical Transport (A) (SK) – 01
- Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C & SMW) – 01
Category 3 : Group C
- LDC – 03
- Painter – 01
Category 4 : Commissioned Officer
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch
Category 5 : Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical)
Category 6 : Group X (Technical) Trade
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
Category 1 : Graduation for Post 1 and 12th grade for Post 2.
Category 2 : 10th grade with valid civil driving licence for light and heavy vehicle
for Post 1, 10th grade with industrial Training Institute Certificate in Fitter Mechanical Transport/ Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker for Post 2 and relevant experience for Post 3
Category 3 : 12th grade with English typing speed of 35 wpm, Hindi 30 wpm for LDC, 10th Class from a recognized Board or Institute & Industrial Training Institute certificate in the trade of Painter
Category 4 :
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06-08-15 is mandatory, Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year or four year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Post 1.
- Post Graduation Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both) for Post 2.
Category 5 : Intermediate/ 10+2 in any Stream.
Category 6 : Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English or Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained an age between :
Category 1-3 : 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Category 4 : 20 to 24 years for Post 1 and 20 to 26 years for Post 2 as on 01-07-2018.
Category 5-6 : Born between 13-01-1998 to 27-06-2001.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on :
Category 1-2 : Written test followed by skill test/ practical test.
Category 3 : Written test, skill test & trade proficiency test.
Category 4 : Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) (Stage I) & Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview (Stage II) & Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
Category 5 : Physical Fitness test, Medical test, Rally & Written test.
Category 6 : Written test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2 & Physical Fitness Test.
Application Fee : Go through the official notification for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Go through the official notification for details regarding salary offered.
Important Dates :
Category 1,3 :
- Date of Advertisement: 12-08-2017 to 18-08-2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Category 2 :
- Date of Advertisement: 05-08-2017 to 11-08-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advt.
Category 4 :
- Last date to apply is 31-08-2017.
Category 5 :
- Timings for tokens availability: from 05:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Dates for Recruitment Rally: 27 & 30-08-2017.
Category 6 :
- 01-10-2017 – Registration
- 28-10-2017 – Written test &Adaptability Test-1
- 29-10-2017 – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Adaptability Test-2
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Category 1-3 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Category 1 : Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106
Category 2 : The concerned Air Force Station
Category 3 : Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi-110003
Category 4 :
- Candidates should login to official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on candidate login & select the specified branch.
- Enter the login details if candidate has already registered.
- Click on “New Candidate” if candidate is a new user.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
Category 5-6 :
- Candidates can attend the recruitment rally.
- Carry 7 passport size colour photographs, 2 white coloured postal stamps, certificates of 10th and 12th class.
We have notified you about the Indian Air Force Recruitment for Group C, Group Y, Commissioned Officer Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further clarifications.