India Post Department Recruitment: India Post Department has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Gramin Dak Sevaks” to fill up the 2834 various posts. If you are interested in Indian Postal recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
India Post Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Department|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Number of Vacancies||2834|
|Last Date to Apply||07 July 2020|
India Post Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Department
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2834
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th and 12th std. from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 07 July 2020 and the commencement of application form submission starts from 8 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- For the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks, chosen candidates will get Rs.10000 – Rs.14500 per month.
- Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS have to pay a fee of Rs.100.
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates
Age criteria: The maximum and minimum age limit for this recruitment is 40 and 18 years respectively counted from 8 June 2020. Reserved category applicants will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for India Post Department Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach payment receipt of the application fee.
- Submit the application form after you uploaded your photograph and signature.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site or you can contact on 18002666868 toll-free helplines no between 9 am to 6 pm.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|