India Post Department Recruitment 2022: India Post Department has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Postman, MailGuard, GDS & Others” to fill up the 1500 various posts. If you are interested in Indian Postal recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
India Post Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Departments|
|Name of the Job||Postman, MailGuard, GDS & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||1500|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
India Post Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Department
Name of The Posts:
- Postman/Chennai Region- 216- LDCE, 393 Direct Recruitment
- Postman/Central Region- 74, 128
- Postman/Southern Region- 92, 166
- Postman/Western Region- 94, 165
- MTS/Chennai Region- 49
- MTS/Central Region- 24
- MTS/Southern Region- 20
- MTS/Western Region- 20
- MTS/MM Region- 65
- Mail Guard/Chennai Sorting Division- 06 + 02
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th and 12th std. from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the application form is as soon as possible and the commencement of application form submission starts on 03 September 2022.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the merit list and written exam (Limited Departmental Competitive Exam-LDCE).
Also, Check the Latest Notification NABARD Bank Recruitment 2022
- For the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks and others, chosen candidates will get Rs.10000 – Rs.14500 per month.
- Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS have to pay a fee of Rs.100.
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates
Age criteria: The maximum and minimum age limit for this recruitment is 40 and 18 years respectively counted from 01 September 2022. Reserved category applicants will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for India Post Department Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill out the application form and attach a passport-size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach the payment receipt of the application fee.
- Submit the application form after you upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links to Follow for India Post Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above-mentioned official site or you can contact 18002666868 toll-free helplines no between 9 am to 6 pm.