India Post Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post, India Post has brought a new job opportunity for the candidates having a valid driving licence. Department of post is organizing a recruitment for Staff Driver post. Willing candidates may fill the offline application form on or before the last date i.e. 17th July 2019. Number of vacant posts is 02. Age requirement, application procedure, fee for application, selection procedure and scale of pay all information is placed in the paragraph given below. Candidates wishing to apply are advised to see this notification carefully before applying offline.
India Post Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Staff Driver|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||17th July 2019|
India Post Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Department of Post
Name of The Posts: Staff Driver
Last Date to Apply: 17-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to be 10th pass with a valid driving license from a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Driving test.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid salary of Rs.19,000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years as on 17-07-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Download the application form from the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Fill this application form and post it at the following address.
- In the application form candidate has to fill his name,parents name, age, date of birth, academic details, work experience, address etc.
- Details filled should be correct.
- Paste a recent passport size color photograph in the space given on the application form.
- Attach one set of photocopies of all the credentials along with the application form.
- Postal Address: “Sr. Superintendent of Post Office, Goa Division, Mapusa, Goa – 403507″
NOTE: Applications received after the last date will result to the cancelation of the application form.