Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 :- Income Tax Department has recently published a recruitment notification for the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Multi Tasking staff (MTS) posts. There have 58 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility are mentioned below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant|
|Number of Posts||58|
|Last date of application||30th June 2017|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
01. Income Tax Inspector: 09
02. Tax Assistant: 19
03. Stenographer Grade II: 01
04. Multi Tasking staff (MTS): 29
Candidate should have 10th or 12th Class or Bachelor Degree with Mathematics/Statistics and Science background from any recognized University or Institution or Board. Candidates with good typing speed, minimum speed of 20 wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi will be preferred first.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 30 years as on 10.06.2017.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in interview & skill test.
01. Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with 4,600/- grade pay
02. Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 2,400/- grade pay
03. Stenographer Grade II: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 2,400/- grade pay
04. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 1,800/- grade pay
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job will Notified Soon.
How to apply online for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form.
- After the registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of registration.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it and also take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Income Tax Department Recruitment for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant Posts particular website link which has given above, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.