Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard multi-mission organization has invited the Online applications for Various posts of Navik and Yantrik. The interested and skilled candidate can submit the application on the portal of the organization until the dates specified below. No chance of application once due to date cross. For the complete knowledge about the pay scale, age level and much more, check the details in the below-given article.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik & Yantrik|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||01-09-2019 & 17-08-2019|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Navik (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply: 01-09-2019 & 17-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess 12th/10th with Diploma in Engineering in the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 29200/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-22 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
- First of the applicant should log on the website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Then proceed to fill-up the form after the read of the important instructions.
- Fill the details about the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, and related particulars.
- It is necessary to upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature with the important documents.
- And in the last, check the details filled in the application form and submit the online application on the portal of an organization on or before the due date.
- Keep out the print page of the application for further requirement.
- Hard copy need not send to any office address.
NOTE: The admit card download link will work from 01st September 2019 to 08th September 2019.