Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: We are again back with a good news of recruitment in the Indian Air Force and the current notification is produced for 249 vacancies of Commissioned Officer (AFCAT). This article specified the posts to be fulfilled by the organization through the applications made online till 30th December 2019. Please go to the article mentioned below for complete details on recruitment.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Commissioned Officer (AFCAT)|
|Number of vacancies||249|
|Last Date to apply||30-12-2019|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Flying (AFCAT) – 60
- Ground Duty (Technical) (AFCAT) – 105
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) (AFCAT) – 84
- Flying (NCC) – Not Specified
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must be Graduate/B.E./B.Tech from the recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Physical Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rupees 56100-110700/- per month.
Application Fees: The applicant is required to pay Rs. 250/- towards application.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-24 years (Post 1,4) and 20-26 years (Post 2,3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2001.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, the applicant should place the web link of the organization on the google page.
- Find there Application lin, click on it and read the instructions appear there.
- Now fill the details of the applicant being agreed by the terms and conditions.
- Then upload the scanned signature with the latest photograph of the applicant.
- Submit the application after ensuring the successful payment.
- Retain the print out of application for further.
NOTE: Candidate must round the notifications of the organization again and again so that complete information on recruitment can be obtained from time to time.