HPSSC Recruitment: All the job hunters will be happy to hear about the upcoming recruitment drive to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission for the Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper posts. The organization is going to hire candidates for the 1724 vacancies available in the organization for these posts for which they wish to hire skilled and talented aspirants. Candidates can apply for the recruitment process by filling the online application form from the organization’s website and submitting it before 22nd January 2019. To know more about the HPSSC such as pay scale, application fees, etc. continue reading the article below.
HPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||1724|
|Date of Interview||22-01-2019|
HPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts) – 292
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Non-Medical) – 107
- Junior cameraman – 09
- Publicity assistant – 14
- Warden – 01
- Special Educator – 09
- Publicity assistant – 09
- Statistical assistant – 11
- Manual assistant – 06
- Darkroom attendant – 01
- Clerk – 05
- Accountant-cum-clerk – 01
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant – 01
- Data entry operator – 01
- Fitter – 28
- Electrician/ Substation attendant – 41
- Video film editor – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 12
- Junior Engineer (Elect.) – 51
- Electrician – 01
- Steno Typist – 08
- Assistant chemist – 01
- Technical superintendent – 11
- Store-Keeper – 07
- Junior basic trained teacher – 617
- Havildar instructor/ Quartermaster havildar – 09
- Junior office assistant (accounts) – 07
- Junior officer – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 05
- Junior scientific assistant – 04
- Company commander/ senior instructor/ Store officer/ centre commander – 04
- Sub-inspector of police – 33
- Junior office assistant(IT) – 412
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have education till 10th with a diploma in Photography/ Film editing/ ITI/ 12th and/or B.El.Ed./ DCA/ Graduation with D.Ed/B.Ed & TET/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from a verified board/university/institute to be eligible for applying for the post.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates should be between 18-45 years (for other posts), 18 – 30 years (posts 15,16), 18-35 years (post 23), 21-26 years (post 32) on 01-01-2018 to be eligible.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test/ Skill tests/ Practical tests.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary of Rs. 10300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3200/ 3600/ 3800/ 4200/ 4350/ 4400/ 5350 (posts 1, 3, 6, 8, 13, 17-19, 23, 28, 30-32), Rs.5910- 20200 plus grade pay of Rs.1900/ 1950/ 2000/ 2400/ 2800 (posts 4, 5, 7, 9-12, 14, 20-22, 24-27, 29, 33), Rs. 6400- 20200 plus a grade pay of Rs. 3050 (posts 15, 16) per month will be given to the selected candidates.
- For General candidates: Rs. 360
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of H.P: Rs. 120
- For Ex-Servicemen of HP: NIL
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date for submission of the application is 22-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment:
Given here are the instructions for candidates who want to apply.
- Visit the recruiter’s website
- Go to the careers section of the website where notices for all current openings are displayed.
- Click on the application link for this recruitment.
- Fill the application form with your personal details.
- Submit it before the last date.
Note: This is all about the HPSSC Recruitment process we have at the moment. Get updates about all the latest recruitments from our website.