HPSCB Recruitment :- A recent job alert has been issued by Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank in the form of “HPSCB Recruitment 2017” inviting application forms for the posts of Junior Clerk. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 10 posts and if selected, the candidates will have to work on full time basis in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply offline on or before 05-10-2017.
HPSCB Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Clerk|
|Number of posts||10|
|Last Date of Application||05-10-2017|
HPSCB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 10
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Clerk – 10
Educational qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Written Exam will be conducted in order to select candidates for the vacancy.
Application Fee :
- For General Ex-Servicemen / OBC Ex-Servicemen candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For all other candidates (SC Ex-Servicemen / OBC IRDP / SC), application fee is Rs. 500/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 05-10-2017.
How to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The General Manager, HP State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Head Office The Mall Shimla-171001
We have notified you about the HPSCB Recruitment for 10 Junior Clerk Posts at www.hpscb.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hpscb.com for detailed information.