HPSC Recruitment 2019: We have brought a very fantastic employment opportunity for our valued and regular job seeking readers. Recently, Haryana Public Service Commission has invited applicants for recruitment on the 08 vacancies for the post of Assistant Labor Commissioner. The Applications can be filled only on the official website of the organization i.e www.hpsc.gov.in till 04th April 2019 after which no application will be considered anyhow.
HPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Labor Commissioner|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||04th April 2019|
HPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Labor Commissioner-08
Last Date to Apply: 04th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspiring candidate who wish to apply are required to possess Degree in Law with labor laws as one of the major subject and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and face to face interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the organizational rules and regulations only.
Application Fees: Application fees will be paid online only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website www.hpsc.gov.in .
- The exact and authentic details of the candidate must be filled as per the instructions.
- One recent passport size photograph and signatures need to be uploaded on the official website.
- Application fee will be submitted online only followed by submission of application form.
- Hard copies of the application form need not be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to keep visiting our website for more information and updates in the future.