Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment : An amazing news for all job hunters because Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for recruitment for Teaching and Non-teaching Posts, inviting applications for the same. There are a total of 302 vacancies for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply on or before 31-07-2017 and 03-08-2017 respectively. All the necessary information like age, required qualification, etc is given ahead.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Number of posts||302|
|Last Date of Application||31-07-2017, 03-08-2017|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 302
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1 : Department of Medical Education, H.P: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I: 01
- Assistant Professor (Immuno Haematology and Blood Transfusion) Class-I: 01
- Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology) Class-I: 01
Category 2 : Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P: 26 Posts
- Medical Officer (Dental) Class-I : 26
Category 3 : Department of Higher Education, H.P: 204 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Englsh): 15
- Assistant Professor (History): 14
- Assistant Professor (Sanskrit): 02
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 52
- Assistant Professor (Economice): 13
- Assistant Professor (Hindi): 15
- Assistant Professor (Maths): 03
- Assistant Professor (Political Science): 15
- Assistant Professor (Physics): 03
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 02
- Assistant Professor (Public Administration) 01
- Assistant Professor Music (Instrumental): 30
- Assistant Professor Music (Vocal): 28
- Assistant Professor (Education): 03
- Assistant Professor (Geology): 06
- Assistant Professor (Physical Education): 01
- Assistant Professor (Tabla): 01
Category 4 : Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, H.P: 08 Posts
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Hindi (Visually impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Hindi (Hearing impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) English (Visually impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) English (Hearing impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) History (Visually impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) History (Hearing impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Home Science (Visually impaired): 01
- Special Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Home Science (Hearing impaired): 01
Category 5 : Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, H.P: 43 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) in (Pharmacology) Class-I: 02
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) in (Pharmaceutics) Class-I: 03
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) in (Pharmacognosy) Class-I: 03
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) in (Pharmaceutical Chemistry): 03
- Associate Professor (Civil Engineering) Class-I: 04
- Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I: 04
- Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) Class-I: 01
- Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Class-I: 05
- Associate Professor (Computer Engineering) Class-I: 02
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) Class-I: 07
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I: 05
- Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Class-I: 03
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) Class-I: 01
Category 6 : Department of Industries, H.P: 01 Post
- Mining Officer, Class-II: 01
Category 7 : Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P: 02 Posts
- District Public Relations Officer / Information Officer, Class-I: 02
Category 8 : Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P: 01 Post
- Assistant Town Planner, Class-I: 01
Category 9 : Department of Fisheries, H.P: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II: 02
Category 10 :
- Assistant Conservator of Forests, Class I (Gazetted): 08
Category 11 :
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): 07
Educational Qualification :
Category 1-9 :
Candidates should possess a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act-1956, Holders of educational qualification(s) included in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section-13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for S.No-1 to 3 Posts (Category 1), Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from the Institute recognized by the Dental Council of India, Registered with State Dental Council for S.No-1 (Category 2), good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed in the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from foreign University recognized by the Government of India for Category 3 Posts with adequate experience.
Category 10 :
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects like Agriculture/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Computer Application/ Science/ Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) / Environmental Sciences/ Forestry/ Geology/ Horticulture/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Veterinary Sciences/ Zoology.
Category 11 :
Candidates should have 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education/ University and One year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology with Computer typing Speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age limit should be :
- 50 years & below for S.No-1, 45 years & below for S.No-2, 3 for Category 1-4, 8.
- 18 to 45 years for Category 5-7, 9, 11.
- 35 years & below for Category 10.
Selection Procedure :
- For Category 1-9, Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and interview/ Personality Test.
- For Category 10, Candidates will be selected based on written test/ Personality Test/ Interview.
- For Category 11, Candidates will be selected based on written examination, type test.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General category & Rs. 100/- for S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P.
Salary : Salary will be offered according to the government norms.
Official Website : www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Important Dates :
- For Category 1-10, last date to apply is 31-07-2017.
- For Category 11, last date to apply is 03-08-2017.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for detailed information.