High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019: High Court of Uttarakhand has invited applicants for recruitment on the 06 vacancies for the various posts of Additional District and Sessions Judge till 06th May 2019. Applications are invited offline. We have provided all the relevant information regarding the recruitment and selection procedure,so read carefully and apply afterwards.
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Job||Additional District and Sessions Judge|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||06th May 2019|
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Uttarakhand
Name of The Posts:
- Additional District and Sessions Judge-06
Last Date to Apply: 06th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must have passed Degree in Law from a recognized law institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 51550-63070 rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is as follows as according to the category :
- The fee for General category is 750 Rupees.
- The fee for SC/ST/OBC is 500 Rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants to fill the offline application form in the specified size.
- The applicants need to ensure that all the information filled in is as per the educational certificates.
- Use blue ball pen only and paste passport size latest photo of the candidate.
- Signature must be done on the application form in the space provided.
- The Candidates must send the filled in form to following office address: Registrar General,High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
NOTE: The filled in application form must reach the office address till 06th May 2019.