High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019: High Court of Punjab & Haryana has announced a recruitment opportunity of 20 vacancies for the posts of Steno Typist. The interested candidate who wants to apply should do it after checking the eligibility criteria. The applications can be submitted offline till 15th January 2020. For the complete information of vacancy, read the article mentioned below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Steno Typist|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2020|
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Steno-Typist – 20
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate who wants to apply must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to qualify the Skill Test and Medical Test to get selected for the job.
Pay Scale: The candidate who is selected for the job will get Rs. 10300-34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 3200/- per month as per the organizational rules.
Application Fees: The application fees for GEN candidates is Rs. 500/-, for SC/ST/BC of PB & HR State/ExSM candidates, is Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age between 18-30 years as on 15-01-2020. The relaxation will also be provided as per the organizational rules.
Official Website: www.highcourtchd.gov.n
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to download the application form on the official website.
- Read the instructions and start to fill the information.
- The filled information must match the educational certificates.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- Paste the photograph of the applicant on the form and sign it.
- Now send the application form with the relevant documents in the envelope to the address shown below. Coordination Branch of High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh – 160001
NOTE: For more information, go through the official website of the High Court of Punjab & Haryana.