HAL Recruitment 2019: The present articles aims to inform our readers of the latest employment opportunity of employment from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The Organization has invited offline applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment on the 24 vacancies for the various posts of Admin,Accounts Trainee, Operator,Teacher and Medical Officer. Applications are accepted till 02nd May 2019. Applicants are suggested to apply only they have gone through each and every detail and instruction given below.
HAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Admin,Accounts Trainee,Operator,Teacher and Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||02nd May 2019|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Admin/Commercial/Accounts Trainee-08
- Manager/Senior Finance Officer,Medical Officer–08
- Post Graduate Teacher-02
- Trained Graduate Teacher-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 and 2: 02nd May 2019
- Post 3 : 11th April 2019
- Post 4 and 5:10th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate must have passed 10th/12th with Diploma/Graduation/B.Ed passed from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be paid a sum of 10750 rupees for post 1 and 16820 for Post 3-5 and 60000-180000(Post 2) per month .
Application Fees: The Application fee for all the candidates is 200 rupees while the Internal candidates are fully exempted from payment of application fee.The Application fee for Post 2 is 550 rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate are required to make sure that they fulfill the age criteria post wise.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is offline so the candidates are to fill the physical application form as per the format available on the official website of the organization.
- Paste the photo of the candidate and sign in the space provided.
- Send the application form and attach the copies of the educational documents to: Chief Manager(HR)Recruitment Section,HR Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office,Cubbon Rd,Bangalore-560001
NOTE: Applications must reach the office till last date.