Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board has invited the Online applications for 24 Vacant posts of Chief Officer, Probation Officer. The due date of an application in Online mode through a web portal is 19th of August 2019. For more details about the application fees, pay scale, age limit, and much more read the article given below.
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Chief Officer, Probation Officer|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||19th August 2019|
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Officer – 15
- Probation Officer – 09
Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Degree in Social Work/Sociology and Psychology from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Computer Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 39900 to 126600/- (Post 1) and Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/SEBC and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 19-08-2019.
Official Website: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the official website i.e. www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Apply for the post and then put the details in the columns after the readout the important instructions.
- Upload the photograph with signature and other relevant documents in the form.
- Pay the fees in a prescribed way and submit the online application before its due date.
- Don’t send the hard copy at any place.
NOTE: Be aware and get the important updates from the official page on a regular basis.