Gauhati High Court Recruitment :- Gauhati High Court invites online application forms for the procurement of employees for the posts of Systems Assistant in the form of an official notification “Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017“. According to the official notification, there are a total of 34 vacancies for which anyone who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. Candidates can apply from 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017 and not later than that to benefit from this golden opportunity. All other details such as educational qualification, etc. are given ahead.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Systems Assistant|
|Number of posts||34|
|Last Date of Application||14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 34
No. of posts & their name :
- Systems Assistant – 34
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed B.C.A with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with at least 1 year working experience from a reputed institution/ organisation, B.Sc with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with at least 1 year working experience from a reputed institution/ organisation, Diploma holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognised institution and with at least 2 years working experience from a reputed institution /organisation.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be between :
- 21 to 38 years for General, OBC/ MOBC
- 21 to 43 years for SC/ ST
- 21 to 48 years PWD candidates as on the last date of receipt of application.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Written test, Practical examination and viva-voice.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay :
- Rs. 180/- for SC/ ST/ PWD
- Rs. 360/- for all Others through challan.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Official Website : www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Dates : Candidates can apply from 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017.
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Systems Assistant Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ghconline.gov.in for further details.