FACT Recruitment 2019: The long wait is over now for the candidates who wish to get employed in Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited as the organization has advertised for the recruitment. The Total number of vacancies is 274 for the different posts of Canteen Supervisor,Sanitary Inspector,Assistant Technician.Applications are invited online on www.fact.co.in till 20th May 2019. Applicants must read the below paragraph giving all the details of the recruitment and selection procedure.
FACT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Name of the Job||Canteen Supervisor,Sanitary Inspector,Assistant Technician|
|Number of vacancies||274|
|Last Date to apply||20th May 2019|
FACT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Canteen Supervisor,Sanitary Inspector,Assistant Technician-274
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed 10th with ITI/Diploma/ Degree in Nursing/Sanitary Inspector/Catering/Engineering/Law/ MBBS/CA/CWA/ ICSI from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be chosen according to Online test/Skill test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: For more details on pay scale check the official notification.
Application Fees: Application fee for General and OBC candidates is 1000 Rupees while the same is exempted for all other candidates.
Age criteria: Candidates must check their eligibility in terms of age limit and then only proceed for the
Official Website: www.fact.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for FACT Recruitment 2019:
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited has selected online mode of receiving the applications so log on to the official website.
- Then fill the details in the application online and continue uploading the required credentials.
- Payment of fee will be done online only through debit card or credit card or net banking only.
- After that verify that all the information filled in the online application form is correct and accurate to highest level.
- Then submit online finally and take a printout of the application for future record only.
NOTE: Hard copies are not required to be sent to the office address.